To teach account managers to make productive, sales generating calls on their existing customers
Uncover more selling opportunities in less time. Increase the perception of value of sales calls from customers.
This module will show you how to use the questions from the “Questions Are The Answer” workshop as part of a full face-to-face sales call with an existing customer. Once you’ve uncovered this critical information, you’ll learn how to present your solution in a compelling way to your customer so that he is motivated to do more business with you and less with your competition.
This module begins with a brief review of questions developed in the “Questions Are The Answer” workshop. We then explain the 4 components to a perfect sales call and define each one in detail including how each one will vary to fit the specific objective of the call. Each step is applied using a real customer of the account manager.
We use well known metaphors to help reps remember the simple steps when back in the field. The account managers are taught how to transition from features to functions to benefits using their own company’s selling features. Breakout groups will complete 7 real world exercises in the workshop.
1/2 day custom in-house workshop + online webinar
- Working backwards to problems
- Review questions developed in previous module
- The four steps to a Perfect Sales Call: Begin, Explore, Explain, Reach Agreement
- 1st Rule of a Sales Call – No purpose … no call!
- Adjusting your components to fit your purpose & time given
- How to use a multiple call strategy for more complex selling opportunities
- Step 1: Begin – using the T.A.P. method I.
- Step 2: Explore – uncover problems, issues, preferences and impact on the customer’s business
- Step 3: Explain – using proof of capability K. Features, Functions, Benefits – role plays with actual features of your company
- Step 4: Reach Agreement – asking for a commitment, handling objections, next action steps
- How to use a CRM and agenda (such as Outlook) to keep the sale moving forward
- The F.U.D. Factor and how to overcome
- Adjusting your sales call style to your customer’s personality
- 3 role plays of the Perfect Sales Call using real customers
- 30 day Action Plan
- Knowledge Assessment