To help participants develop effective listening strategies and create a development plan to improve overall communications.
Improve sales call effectiveness and all interactions with customers. Increase the perception of trust & credibility from customers.
This module will provide participants with an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of their listening skills. They will then be taught how to actively listen
This module begins with a comprehensive online listening profile for each participant to show them what their current listening tendencies are using the 5 components of listening. They will be taught how to adjust the amount of the 5 components depending on the situation. They will learn the different types of feedback to provide customers and then do several practice sessions within their breakout groups.
1/2 day custom in-house workshop + online webinar
- Difference between listening and hearing
- Steps to active listening
- Communication realities
- Communication barriers
- Verbal & Nonverbal communications.
- Emoticon & Oh! games to demonstrate nonverbal communication
- Four elements of trust
- The 5 purposes in listening: Appreciative, Empathic, Comprehensive, Discerning, Evaluative
- Strengths & weaknesses of each
- Review individual listening profiles
- How to adjust according to the needs of the situation
- Practice session with recordings & review
- The different types of feedback with examples customized for your team
- Role plays with real business situations
- 30 day Action Plan
- Knowledge Assessment