Connecting to the Big Cheese, the high level decision maker, gives you specific, actionable techniques how to connect to them and engage their interest. In this workshop we will learn specific techniques to market yourself more and cold call less.
We will cover how to position your email and voicemail messages so that they resonate with your prospects. You will learn how to position your communications to fit the Big Cheese’s issues and concerns. You will learn 8 ways to get the Big Cheese to call you back. And what to say when you speak to him or her.
You will be provided with marketing material, sample phone and e-mail scripts that can be customized for results in any industry.
You will develop a “touch” program that will produce high quality prospects on an on-going basis.
- Qualify high value prospects better
- Increase percentage of decision makers contacted
- Increase percentage of meetings secured
- Funnel management improvements
- Reduce “cold” calls to greater marketing strategies
- Use prospecting time more effectively
- Less time managing your team
To teach participants how to increase their effectiveness in reaching key decision makers ( the Big Cheese), generating interest and securing sales meetings. Teaching Method: The team will develop, along with our help, a clear understanding of what different positions and types of prospects your company sells to. You will then identify key issues for each prospect profile. You will create a personal and phone call technique that works for your specific industry. E-mail and voicemail scripts will be developed. Many exercises and role plays will ensure that the skills are driven deep.
1/2 day custom in-house workshop + online webinar
- Personality profile of the “Big Cheese”
- Problems with traditional “cold calls & advantages of “marketing calls”
- The art & science of the chase call
- Identify 3 top benefits of your product or service to prospects and state them in a clear, concise and complete manner
- Create probing questions to uncover issues with the Big Cheese that your company can solve
- Develop chase call outline, phone and voicemail scripts
- Develop the “Wave” system for contacting prospects in a time efficient, effective manner.
- Developing your own “touch” program
- Role plays with specific feedback for improvement 8 ways to get prospects to call you back
- Voicemail Do’s and Don’t’s
- How to deal with gatekeepers
- Personal action plan for the next 30 days
- Knowledge Assessment
“Michael Caron has instilled new life into our sales team. We felt that we were doing the right things in our prospecting efforts. After a couple of training & coaching sessions with Michael it quickly became apparent that we could do so much better. This process has been a real eye-opener for me and is the best investment we have made in improving our sales force.” Mike Johnston, General Manager, Hughes-Decorr