To teach participants how to set challenging yet realistic goals that are important in their career and their lives and manage the process to achievement.
- Increased effectiveness in reaching goals
- Higher level of achievement
- Less stress
- Better work/life balance
- Greater focus
- Stronger leadership
The fact that goal setting works is indisputable. Why then, don’t more people do it? Research shows common reasons are because they don’t know how, they have fear of failure or they procrastinate. “Bulls Eye – Hitting Your Goals” gives participants insight into what’s preventing them from achieving what’s important and a process to reach their goals going forward. A review of results of 400,000 salespeople compared the top 5% versus the bottom 5%. Among the results was the following: Top 5% of salespeople: 100% have written goals. Bottom 5% of salespeople: 16% have written goals. Participants will learn the S.M.A.R.T. way of setting and reaching goals and will use real life examples to develop a step-by-step plan for them to accomplish more than ever.
Participants will be asked to prepare by setting goals in the five key areas of their lives. They will then learn research results on the power of goal setting. They will be asked to “open up” through exercises which will reveal what goals mean to them, what has prevented them from reaching their important goals in the past and what steps are crucial to hitting the mark in the future. They will work in groups to develop a step-by-step plan to reach their goals in the next 12 months and put a peer review process in place. Participants will learn how to break through mental barriers that may have stopped them in the past and instead, develop a laser focus on achievement of their most important objectives.
1/2 day custom in-house workshop + online webinar
- Participants learn how to identify their current tendencies and where they can leverage their strengths to help them achieve more than ever.
- How to ensure that your goals sync with your values
- Identify limiting assumptions and beliefs – what’s prevented you from reaching your goals in the past?
- Set major goals and develop a written “Stair Step to Success” plan for the next 12 months
- Understand how to use adversity as a learning tool to achieve greater success in the future.
- How to use the Reticular Activating Device (RAD) of the brain to program you for success.
- How to ensure that your daily activities drive you closer to your longer-term goals.
- Identify the S.M.A.R.T. must-haves of goal achievement
- How to balance all key areas
- Personal Action Plan for Next 30 Days
- Knowledge Assessment
“Very engaging and lots of very actionable take-aways!” Alison W., Rogers Publishing
“Having written goals gives me clarity: I know where I want to go, how to get there and the steps I have to take today to reach my goals.” Robert Champion, Sprung Investment Management