To teach participants how to set challenging yet realistic goals that are important in their career and their lives and manage the process to achievement.
- Increased effectiveness in reaching goals
- Higher level of achievement
- Less stress
- Better work/life balance
- Greater focus
- Stronger leadership
The fact that goal setting works is indisputable. Why then, do most people just “set ’em and forget ’em”? Research shows common reasons are because they don’t know how, they have fear of failure, they procrastinate and they don’t have a system built into their calendar. “Bulls Eye – Hitting Your Goals” gives participants insight into what’s preventing them from achieving what’s important and a process to reach their goals going forward. A review of results of 400,000 salespeople compared the top 5% versus the bottom 5%. Among the results was the following: Top 5% of salespeople: 100% have written goals. Bottom 5% of salespeople: 16% have written goals. Participants will learn the S.M.A.R.T. way of setting and reaching goals and will use real life examples to develop a step-by-step plan for them to accomplish more than ever.
Participants will be asked to prepare by setting goals in the five key areas of their lives. They will then learn research results on the power of goal setting. They will be asked to “open up” through exercises which will reveal what goals mean to them, what has prevented them from reaching their important goals in the past and what steps are crucial to hitting the mark in the future. They will work in groups to develop a step-by-step plan to reach their goals in the next 12 months and put a peer review process in place. Participants will learn how to break through mental barriers that may have stopped them in the past and instead, develop a system using supplied planning tools to set and manage their goals in 90 minutes/month.
1/2 day live in-house workshop or three 90-minute live online sessions
- Pre-workshop online self-assessment: “How Effective Are You at Goal Achievement?”
- The power of goals
- Why most people don’t set goals
- Obstacles that prevent goal achievement
- How to use the “Change Equation” to drive action on achieving more
- How to use adversity as a learning tool to achieve greater success in the future.
- How to use the Reticular Activating Device (RAD) of the brain to program you for success.
- How to use a daily Gratitude Journal to support goal achievement
- Identify the S.M.A.R.T. must-haves of goal achievement
- How to plan your month and week using the Northbound Goal Planner templates in just 90 minutes/month
- Why accountability is good for you
- How to balance all key goal areas in your career and personal life
- The value of and how to set up your one-person Board of Advisors
- Personal Action Plan for Next 30 Days
- Knowledge Assessment
“Very engaging and lots of very actionable take-aways!” Alison W., Rogers Publishing
“Having written goals gives me clarity: I know where I want to go, how to get there and the steps I have to take today to reach my goals.” Robert Champion, Sprung Investment Management
Adjust your communication style to fit the salesperson Read more...
Learn to confront salespeople with confidence and skill Read more...
A simple system allowing you to change managing from an art to a science Read more...
Learn how to run great meetings that will raise your people's game Read more...
A system for finding the A players Read more...
How to coach in the field step-by-step Read more...
Build motivation into your sales environment Read more...
Develop a plan on how to grow your salespeople Read more...
Set the right expectations with your salespeople Read more...
Develop your leadership skills and style Read more...
The biggest opportunity for better customer communication Read more...
Maximize the results from your sales calls Read more...