We all have detailed plans on how to grow our customers but how many of us have detailed plans on how to grow our salespeople? A sales manager’s job is not to grow sales but rather, to grow salespeople. This workshop applies a proven model to people development and will allow you to create a customized and effective plan for each one of your people.
To teach sales leaders the 4 different categories of salesperson development, the unique leadership styles each requires and how to develop a plan to grow their own team members.
1/2 day custom in-house workshop + online webinar
- Different Levels of Sales Development
- The Sales Development Grid
- Leadership Styles Needed to Develop Each Level
- When to Delegate, Support, Direct, Remove Interference, and Coach
- Development Discussion – Four Case Studies Analyzing Each of Your Salespeople and their Development Needs
- Developing Your Team
- Creating a custom “People Development Plan” for your team
- The ABC’s of Leadership
- What to do when someone doesn’t reach a goal
- Lack of will versus lack of skill and how to deal with each
- 30 Day Action Plan
Adjust your communication style to fit the salesperson Read more...
Learn to confront salespeople with confidence and skill Read more...
A simple system allowing you to change managing from an art to a science Read more...
Learn how to run great meetings that will raise your people's game Read more...
A system for finding the A players Read more...
How to coach in the field step-by-step Read more...
Build motivation into your sales environment Read more...
Develop a plan on how to grow your salespeople Read more...
Set the right expectations with your salespeople Read more...
Develop your leadership skills and style Read more...
The biggest opportunity for better customer communication Read more...
Maximize the results from your sales calls Read more...