To teach salespeople how to develop valuable referrals, gain powerful testimonials and network effectively
Increase the number of qualified referrals per salesperson. Gain current, relevant testimonials that the entire company can use to sell better. Network to generate better leads in less time.
The most effective salespeople have developed a network of “raving fans” who consistently refer new customers to them. Testimonials are tremendously valuable as selling tools because research shows that statements from customers have over 3 times the power of similar statements from company representatives. Technology and more specifically, social networking technology, has changed the manner in which business people network. Old ways of networking simply don’t work anymore and sales professionals need to adapt or be shut out.
This module is broken into 3 sections – one for each topic of referrals, testimonials and networking. Sales reps will be taught how to develop a referral system that, once set up, will product referrals on an ongoing basis. They will be taught how to properly request a referral at the right time.
Participants will be taken through an exercise that reveals what specific Return On Investment criteria customers use to qualify the value that your company has brought to them.
They will then be taught how to get existing customers to speak to these in a testimonial. They will develop a specific action plan to garner testimonials in the weeks following the workshop. We will examine traditional networking methods and ensure that participants know which ones work and which ones are a waste of time. We will cover how to maximize leads generated at networking events, which non-traditional events are effective for networking and how to use Linkedin to network.
1/2 day custom in-house workshop + online webinar
- Objective/Benefit Statement
- The power of referrals.
- Conversion rates compared to traditional prospecting.
- Setting up your own personal referral network
- How & when to ask for referrals. Role play in small groups.
- What is a great testimonial? What ROI criteria should be part?
- Choose your top 10 testimonial candidates. List value points that you have brought to them and their company.
- How to ask for a testimonial.
- How to write one if you are asked.
- What is networking?
- What “networking” type activities to avoid. What ones work.
- How to network when in the proper setting.
- How to use Linkedin and other social media to generate qualified leads and referrals.
- 30 day Action Plan
- Knowledge Assessment